Here, we’ve compiled many resources that will hopefully provide help and information for you and those you love. There are many organizations and websites that can give you additional support.
Find Additional Support through the Following Resources
Perinatal Loss Support
- COPE Foundation – A non-profit grief and healing organization dedicated to helping parents and families living with loss of a child.
- Glow in the Woods
- Grief Haven
- Grieve Out Loud
- Grieving Dads
- M.I.S.S. Foundation – Based in AZ.
- MEND – A Christian organization based in Dallas/Ft. Worth.
- Missing Grace Foundation – Helps families: Grieve, Restore, Arise, Commemorate, Educate
- National Alliance for Grieving Children – Promotes awareness of the needs of children and teens grieving a death and provides education and resources.
- Pregnancy Loss Support Program – Based in NY.
- HAND – Helping After Neonatal Death – Based in The Bay Area, CA.
- SANDS – Based in Australia.
- Saying Goodbye – Support in the UK and North America
- Unspoken Grief – Mission is to build and support a community of individuals and families who have been touched directly or indirectly by miscarriage, stillbirth, and neonatal loss. Working together to remove the stigma of perinatal grief by sharing our stories and increasing awareness of the lasting effects of perinatal loss.
Support Through Complicated Pregnancies
- Sidelines National Support Network – Support through high-risk pregnancies.
Support Following a Tragic Prenatal Diagnosis
Support Following Pregnancy Interruption
- A Heartbreaking ChoiceBaby Center – Termination for Medical Reasons Group
Support for Other Specific Needs
- CHERUBS is now CDH International – Supporting families with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia diagnosis.
- Children’s Bereavement Center – Pediatric end-of-life care.
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Down SyndromeINCIID – International Council on Infertility Info.
- National SIDS Group
- National Stillbirth Society
- The Preeclampsia Foundation
- SOFT – Trisomy 18 & related disorders
- The Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome Foundation
- Trisomy 18 FoundationVasa Previa Foundation
- See our blog post about financial aid resources
- Forrest Spence Fund – Assist with the non-medical needs of critically or chronically ill children and their families throughout the Mid-South.
- Help Us Adopt – Financial assistance toward adoption expenses.
- The TEARS Foundation – Financial assistance for funeral planning in Washington state.
- 3 Ways Grief Can Fuel Addictive Behavior Article
- American Pregnancy Association – Maternal and fetal health.
- Angel Babies – Pregnancy loss support.
- Bella Baby Photography
- Faith’s Lodge – a place of refuge and retreat for bereaved families.
- Fernside Grief Resource – Children’s resources in Ohio.
- Granite Recovery Centers Postpartum Depression Article
- Grief Song – music by Paul Alexander
- Grief, Inc.Hope After Loss – (formerly Hygeia Foundation.)
- International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination, Inc – a nonprofit organization that helps individuals and couples explore their family-building options.
- Just a Cloud Away – Offers ideas to artfully preserve your baby’s legacy
- Loss of Loved Ones to Sudden Tragedy Foundation (LLOST)
- Helping Hands Milk Bank – serves as a resource for donation across the US.
- Molly Bears – Weighted bears in honor of your baby
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep – Infant bereavement photography
- PLIDA – Pregnancy Loss and Infant Death Alliance
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance DayPurposeful Gift – an organization increasing options and awareness about neonatal organ, eye, tissue, and whole body donation.
- Return to Zero Center for Healing
- Silent Grief
- Star Legacy Foundation
- Still Standing Online Magazine
- Sweet Pea Project – Donates blankets to grieving parents
- Through the Heart
- Touching Souls Bereavement Photography – Documentary bereavement photography provided to grieving families and workshops available for caregivers
- Wings on Wheels – Wings on Wheels (WOW) is a mobile expressive therapy program that helps support children, teenagers, young adults, families, groups, and communities impacted by illness or loss.
Would you like to add your organization to our resource list? Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.